No stock, discontinued
** Special Offer! Buy one and get another at 25% off. Simply add two qualifying items to your basket and the discount will be automatically applied. **
Floating Rose Bath Lights magically illuminate when you place them in water, then continuously phase through an attractive colour spectrum until you take them out again. They look fabulous and create a luxurious, relaxing atmosphere wherever they glow.
Use them to transform your bathtub into a mini spa haven - just add water (and perhaps bubbles and chilled-out tunes, too). Float them in the hot tub or jacuzzi to provide fun ambient lighting, and display them in the swimming pool with the lights low for romance and enchantment. They'll even enhance your pond or garden water feature...
These sensational rose-shaped flower lights might look pretty and delicate but they're actually surprisingly hardwearing with superb design, sturdy build quality and very-long-lasting LEDs. The roses are white until lighted.
Glowing Bath Roses make an inspirational gift for ladies who like to be pampered. And, girls, if he doesn't buy them for you, treat yourself - you deserve it!
- Set of 3 beautiful water-activated LED colour-phasing roses
- Each rose will illuminate when its sensors touch the water
- LED roses slowly change through rich, sumptuous LED colours
- Perfect for adding magic & luxury to baths, spas, pools, ponds etc
- Combine several packs of Rose Bath Glows for larger water surfaces
- Let them soothe away your worries with gorgeous colourful light
- Makes an ideal gift for the lady that likes to be pampered
- Batteries included
- CE certified for safety & quality
Dimensions (H x W x D)
5cm x 8cm x 8cm Powered by...
3 x LR1130 cell batteries (included and replaceable)
Please note: This product's packaging incorrectly states that batteries are in a sealed unit and cannot be replaced. This possibly refers to a previously manufactured version. For this version, we can confirm that batteries are as above and fully replaceable. :-)
- Unsuitable for young children, unsupervised
- Ensure battery compartment lid is securely fastened with waterproofing seal in place
- Remove from water after use and dry sensors to prolong battery and product life