No stock, delayed despatch
For twenty years a chopstick master has been sat cross-legged on a remote and mysterious mountain top, pondering the true meaning of cutlery.
Fed only scraps by passing eagles he entered a trance-like state until the truth was revealed to him: Join two chopsticks together and call them Nunchops!
Last we heard, he was off for a takeaway.
Nunchops bring the way of the warrior to the dinner table and are a fun and functional gift for anyone who loves Chinese, Thai or Japanese food.
Not recommended for thwacking your mate with, if he goes for the last bit of prawn toast, but ideal for the job.
- Fun nunchaku-style chopsticks - mix martial arts with dinner
- Food-safe black plastic connected with silver metal chain
- Feel like Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris while you scoff
- Chain helps prevent a chop stick dropping on the floor
- Lightweight yet sturdy - great to use for chopsticky nosh
- Cool nunchuk, nunchuck, nunchucks, nunchaku, nunchakus chopsticks
- A great gift for fans of Oriental food, martial arts, or both
- Food Grade certified for safety & quality
Dimensions (H x W x D)
20cm x 0.5cm x 0.5cm (each chop stick)
- Food safe
- Wash before use
- Not microwave safe
- Not a toy
Customers who bought this item also bought: